Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Russo Legacy 1.3





Here, have this gratuitous picture that illustrates the fact that I play in Maxis-made houses willingly, and not just because I am too inept to build my own / lazy to download some of those drool-inducing ones other simmers have made.

ALSO HOUSEKEEPING.



Thanks for hanging on to that cliff for me, guys :D

Darla Russo,
knowledge sim who aspires to become head of the SCIA. She likes the dark-haired, musky type who knows their way around the kitchen. Neat!



Founder portrait done and hung up somewhere to be forgotten about no doubt, and oh that’s right, maternity clothes!



The love affair continues.


Her little zygote must be constantly threatening to consume her host-body for nutrients because Ivy won’t stop cooking. 



Maid:  “Oh don’t even mind me, darling! My birthland of France celebrates the woman’s natural body!”

Darla:  O_O



Pregnant!Ivy is the worst and I do not like her!



Marla, however, is enthralled with hysterics over her mom’s antics.



 Ariel:  "I have no words for you."


Darla:  "NO MOM, I JUST REEK OF FITNESS AND SUCCESS."


Ariel:  “STOP BEING LOUDER THAN ME.”


Ariel:  "LET ME SEE THIS BABY."




Maxis-mesh and face-palm inducing quirks aside, at least you’re pretty, Ariel.

OKAY BUT NOW ON TO THE MORE PRESSING ISSUE:  
THIS BABY.



Ivy somehow gave birth to James Brown reincarnate! But we will call him Jonas Russo, the first boy (and naturally black-haired) of generation two!



Headsup to those that didn’t follow my Lee Legacy:  I skip the squirmy-wormy baby stage in legacies and age them up to toddlers immediately.



Ariel:  "WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING."


Darla:  “Come on! I have to pee! I was in here first!”
Maid:  “Darling, s'il vous plait, in my birthland of France--" 



Darla:  “SIGH. Nevermind.”



Ariel:  “YOU STILL LOOK LIKE A PANDA.”

_____

Then I made the unsuccessful, time-wasting decision of having Darla peruse downtown to let her explore what genetic-goldmines the ‘hoods had to offer, but of course only ended up finding genetic-landmines. .  Please apply the palm of your hand to your forehead in pre-emptive defense of the following screencaps' invalidity.





Darla:  “This blows.”
Yeah, well, your legacy won’t continue itself you know! What if you’re heiress?
Darla:  “Boooring.
Well, look, let’s just browse the park, okay? Parks at night time are always riddled with older men looking to donate some sperm.



This was honestly the best catch the entire night, mate-wise and fishing-wise.

NOW BACK AT HOME!



Marla and Jonas casually playing some dolls. To heck with gender stereotypes, right!?

In real life, I do the occasional job at my gym’s daycare.  Most of the time I sit down and colour with the kids, but sometimes I can get the girls playing with the racecars and swords, and the boys to baby the dolls they find.  Cuties.



Darla:  “POTTY TRAINING WHAT UP.”



Jonas:  “Yes, yes, now bow to he who hath mastered poop.”



Immediately Marla has swayed my heart.



A quick furtive glance failed to catch sight of her mother, but nonetheless Marla gulped a mouthful of the bubble formula.  In a brief moment as it swished behind her teeth, she distinctly tasted shampoo, but then—



Marla:  “JESUS CHRIST.”



Choking and spluttering bubbles adorably.



What!? So soon!? But you just achieved status as an adorable kidlet in my eyes!



Marla:  “I’m attractive!”
Darla:  “THAT MEANS I’M ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE YOU LOOK JUST LIKE ME SCORE.”



Oh yeah, definitely seeing the resemblance there.



Dem ears, yo.



OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A BIRTHDAY PARTY DARLA
DO YOU NOT SEE THE CAKE



Darla and Marla, the unforgiveable clones of generation two.

Darla:  “HEY WHAT DID YOU CALL US—"



Marla:  “SHE SAID CLONES. WE’RE CLONES.”

Sigh, clones.  Well, let us just let fall all the generational pressures unto the shoulders of Jonas then! He’s even got sensibly black hair!



Jonas:  “Wait, me?”



None too shabby, right?


_____

So maybe these are not my Lee babies, but I'm liking playing the Russo legacy so far.  Are you guys into it? Liking it and everything? I should probably invest some time in getting some more custom content. Are my pictures crisp enough? DO YOU LIKE ME?

:D :D :D



9 comments:

  1. So I have an idea re: Darla and Marla.

    Dual heirs, AND bonus points if their spouses are clones/look extremely alike!
    That would be totally redundant from a genetics standpoint, but it would be funny as heck. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, oh, or dual clone heiresses but with two completely opposite spouses! (I am too emotionally invested into the genetics aspect to let it go.)

      They're both so fun to play, but I feel like the blonde hair got cheated in too soon! Curses, curses.

      Delete
  2. Jonas is just..I cannot describe his adorableness. And oh god, identical sisters >.<
    The love affair between Ariel and the rodent is the tale of the century. I HOPE THEY END UP TOGETHER. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His puppy dog eyes and wee little nose! I feel oddly proud of the first generation pairing, haha.

      Dude, Ariel and the rodent, Ivy and her fish... These animalistic trysts threaten to tear this family apart! D:

      Delete
  3. Clones or not, Darla and Marla is still adorable. But Jonas is a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, they are, aren't they!? I just feel like such a cheat for them having blonde hair so unexpectedly. I lay most of my eggs in Jonas' basket IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

      Delete
  4. I love it! Keep posting! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will; these comments excite me, haha.

      Delete
  5. It's all very amusing. :)

    ReplyDelete