Friday, March 30, 2012

The Russo Legacy 1.2


In the last installment of the Russo legacy, our silly founder Ariel married and bred with Ivy Copur (yes, the black of-age one).  Befuddlingly blonde Darla Russo was first to be born of the second generation.  Customers were hassled and harassed and coerced into buying everything they never wanted to further support this legacy! Hooray let’s go!

(Also, headsup, there's actually a boatload of .pngs behind the cut!)
_____



And we are off to an auspicious start!



Oh? Gag-inducing Maxis maternity clothes? Matronly habits like serving grilled cheese sandwiches?
Ariel’s pregnant again!
And that bedamned hair changed again, sigh.



Darla is such a baby, ugh.



Ivy is most boss as this child-rearing thing.



But then again Ariel helps out, too, sacrificing time that could’ve been spent disposing of that putrid, rotting bottle of milk to spend some quality time playing with the baby.




STRUT.



Ariel:  “I’M GONNA BLOW.”


Another baby girl, Marla Russo! And, uh oh, oh no…



…She is a blonde-haired clone of Darla, sigh.



Well, at least they're cute clones.


Ariel:  “BUY THESE FROZEN DAIRY PRODUCTS???”

Unfortunate Customer #7430985:  “Okay! Just back off!”



Ariel:  “LOOK AT ALL THESE FROZEN DAIRY PRODUCTS YOU CAN BUY.”



Ariel:  “BUY BUY BUY." 



Darla grew up into a most adorable kidlet.


It’s like Darla just saps the excitability right out of Ariel.  She’s so subdued around her.



Ivy:  “Think, just think for a moment how much it costs to raise a baby these days.  I have two, sir, two babies.  Now, are you going to buy this icecream or what?”

UC #59483043:  “O-okay, sure thing.”



UC #8239571:  “You don’t even have to say anything! I’ll buy the icecream, okay!?”


Ivy:  “So you just yell at them to buy stuff? You don’t even try to persuade them with pathos or logos? And that works?”



Ivy:  “Go figure!”



Darla made a cute friend from school!



…And they came home and immediately sat down to stare deep into each other’s eyes.
.____.



Ariel has resorted to strangling her customers.



Ariel:  “YOU LOOK LIKE A BABY PANDA.”



Ariel:  “BUY THIS DOG.”
Servo:  “But…I’m a robot.



Oh? Another friend, Darla?
I seem to have forgotten about Marla, my bad.



Ariel:  “I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.”



Ariel:  “GOD KAREN YOU’RE SO STUPID.”
Ariel you are the worst.



Because they were loaded filthy rich and I have the foresight to know that the Russo legacy family will be ever expanding, I bought them an actual house.  Ivy appreciates the pottery wheel in the attic bedroom, much to my pleasure.



Holy shit, I did forget about Marla.  She grew up and I missed the sparkles!



Homework parties in the dining room, whoop who—do you see that face?



Marla:  “I WISH I WAS DEAD.”



Ivy works on a belated founder portrait.  With only a few more days before Ariel goes confetti’ing into an elder, she was just in time!



Ivy:  “PLEASE BUY THIS CAT.”
UC #7031194:  “Oh god please stop shaking me I’m frightened !”

She seems to have picked up a few of Ariel’s aggressive sales techniques.



What a babe.




Physiology be damned, these two are so different.



Aw, you guys, I get all sappy-happy when my sims smooch up on each other like this.  Look at these two lovebirds—
Darla:  “I am literally gagging right now.  Just stop.”



GUESS WHO ELSE IS GAGGING RIGHT NOW—ON PREGNANCY?
Yeah, that’s right, Ivy! Ariel knocked you up!



Well you seem excited, Arie—oh no, wait, already? So soon!?



I am immediately depressed by this picture.



Ariel: “Wr-wrinkly skin? Soft-spoken words? Wh-what happened to me!?”
You aged! It’s okay, let’s see what we have to work with, okay?



Eh. You look like a grandma, but at least your wife is still babely.



Sparkles? Ascension into mid-air!?
Oh, hey readers? Here, can you just uh, hang on this cliff for me? Hang tight for me, okay?

Thanks! Bye now! 

o3o






6 comments:

  1. You're just flying through these!

    AND EVERY ROBOT NEEDS A POODLE. MAKE IT SO! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I just can't help playing them; they're such silly sims.

      Delete
  2. Darla and Marla are adorable. And the customer harassment never fails to amuse me. Buy the dog, Servo! You can have matching silly bows on your heads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, your name makes me get all hungry.
      Thanks for reading and such! :)

      Delete
  3. "Ariel has resorted to strangling her customers."

    HAHAHAHA! This legacy is too funny. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get that bunk bed?

    ReplyDelete