Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Russo Legacy 2.2




Quickie recap, moreso for myself than for you guys really.  I SWEAR I AM NOT NEW TO THIS LEGACY THING YOU GUYS.  I SWEAR.

Okay! So last time mainly consisted of THE EUPHORIA THAT IS EGGPLANTS, way too many bad vibes thanks to the bad luck of the Russo legacy (and by no means thanks to the incompetency of my legacy simming skills okay no way jose), and oh, right, Jonas Russo is heir to the throne!

Let there be continuation!



Remember that pretty lady friend last update? 
Ichelle:  “YOU ONLY WON BECAUSE BABY PEACH TRIPPED ME UP WITH THAT BANANA PEEL.”



Jonas:  “Sore loser.”



Jonas:  “You want me to flirt with her?”
Dude c’mon, we need to get started on the third generation already!
Jonas:  “But she’s a sore loser!”
DUDE. C’MON. THIRD GENERATION.



Jonas:  “Hey uh… you have really slender shoulders.”

Y'all peep that hover hand he's got going on?


Ivy:  “Whoa, was that engraving done by hand? Look at that varnish!  It almost looks velvety! Does it feel as velvety as it looks—"



DEATH:  “EXCUSE YOU DON’T TOUCH.”
Ivy:  “What!? I was just admiring—“
DEATH:  “NO. NO TOUCHING.”
Ivy:  “But I’m a fellow craftster! I was just—“



DEATH:  “NO. JUST, YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST GO.”
Ivy:  *okay face*



Jonas:  “SHE DIDN’T EVEN GET TO CHANGE HER HAIR.”
Man, I am so sorry for the entirety of the Russo legacy; my legacy sims suffer so excessively! I don’t mean for this to happen!



A peaceful scene to balance out all the bad feels:  Ariel and Ivy Russo.



Pretty lady friend Ichelle is good at alleviating Jonas’ grief.



She has the goofiest reactions to the simplest of things! 
Ichelle:  “FINGER KISSES TICKLE.”



My mouth is watering over the genetic possibilities of this duo.



Oh.   Apparently the genetic possibilities of themselves together got these two excited, too!




And now we welcome Ichelle Something into the Russo legacy, a gregarious jazzercise instructor whose only real dream is to raise twenty puppies or kittens psht pfft yeah okay that's gonna happen !
I just love staring at her; can you imagine the pretty babies she will have!?


YOUR VALUE IN THE RUSSO LEGACY LIES IN FERTILE WOMBS AND FERTILE GARDENS, SO IF YOU’RE NOT MAKING BABIES YOU BETTER BE GROWING SOME EGGPLANTS.



This is how I kiss my boyfriend, too.



How could you not fall in love with that voracious hole that is her llama kissy face?



D'aw, fambly sims.


Ichelle even has a goofy way of bathing, but hey, maybe it’s some kind of cultural difference.  Let’s not hate or discriminate.



Ichelle:  "LET ME SING MY FEELINGS TO YOU."


Jonas promptly responds by getting down on one knee himself.



I am shamelessly over excited for Ichelle to help beget the third generation of the Russo legacy omg.




Almost as excited as these two lovebirds!



IVY IS EXCITED TOO YOU GUYS.



Ivy:  “CATCH YOU ON THE FLIPSIIIIIIDE."



As ever, I have no idea whatsoever what Jonas is up to besides that he’s on the career quest to become a space pirate!  But, as you can see, at least this time I have a legitimate reason.  Multiregional Sim of Some Question?  What could that even entail? What kind of jobsite could that possibly be like?
SHEESH.



SHIT SON, YOU IS FINE.



Hours.  Jonas can spend hours doing this.
Jonas:  “Where’s the baby? Is the baby in there? Oh yes the baby is! The widdle baby’s in there, yes huh!”



I will not have the dissatisfaction of raising beautiful, bastard children in this legacy!  Shotgun wedding it is!




You know what? I forgot that I got so accustomed to playing with a perpetually heat-stroked Jonas, but maybe you guys are slightly concerned about the presence of his sun rash in just about every screencap. 
It’s okay though! Obviously Ichelle loves him enough to marry into this crazy debris, regardless of that sun rash.



Marla:  “That should be me. I should be heiress!”



Marla:  “Oh, but it’s such a nice wedding.”



Yellow Lady:  “Is she really telling him a dirty joke at the altar?”
Ichelle:  “And then she said, ‘So it is enough to shake a stick at!’”

Yep, Yellow Lady, she most certainly is telling a dirty joke at the altar, not seconds after she and Jonas got married.  Oh, sigh.  At least she makes for an interesting addition to the family.



Ichelle:  “Here, try this, hunny!”
Jonas:  “Mmmph!”



Maxis clothes, sun rashes—I DON’T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MY SIMS, OKAY? 
PINK PREGNANCY DUST.



I will never take you seriously, Ichelle, not even if your horrible sun rash ever goes away.



OH MY GOD JONAS



Jonas:  “Whaa? What happened? Where am I?”
These sun rashes and heatstrokes are out of control! They drink water all the time, and only go out to garden and that’s usually at night now because of their work schedules!  This is just ridiculous.



FOR FUCK’S SAKE, NO.
Haven't my sims suffered enough!?



Cop!:  “It’s okay! It’s okay! I’m here!”



IT WASN’T OKAY.



Was this stress induced labour?  Were you even up to have been stressed?
WHATEVER GENERATION THREE TIME LET’S GO.






Ursula Russo!
_____

Black eyes
Black hair
Alien skin tone


Estrella Russo!
_____

Blue eyes
Blonde hair wtf stop
Alien skin tone

__________

Sorry for the brief hiatus, guys!  The deployed beau took me to Costa Rica for two paradisaical weeks during his leave.  I am back now and excruciatingly happy and ready to update mas okay go!

:3 



13 comments:

  1. I love the cops' sad face after he lost the fight. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was so excessively pathetic! I sighed at him, but admit to giggling, too.

      Delete
  2. Cops in this game are useless. Your poor heatstroked sims! But even with the sunburn, it was a lovely wedding. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that I'm heartless, but oh my gosh those sun rashes of theirs crack me up.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. Tip for you. If you Force Error the robber, Buy Mode becomes available again and you can just delete them from your lot, avoiding being robbed altogether.

      Delete
    3. Tip for you. If you Force Error the robber, Buy Mode becomes available again and you can just delete them from your lot, avoiding being robbed altogether.

      Delete
  3. AHAHAHAHA of cousre it so happens that you end up getting twins. LMAO. Perfect gif for the moment. >:D

    WTF IS WITH THE CRAZY HEAT RASH. And Ichelle's face is perfect. I'm so in love with it. *pets her*

    I hope you had an AMAZING TIME at Costa Rice! <3 SO LUCKY FRAMMIT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mas babies! It is so much easier for me to play that way, haha.

      I love how perfect she is even WITH that crazy heat rash! What could I be doing wrong-- I force them to drink water and stay inside and only garden at night! My poor simmies, sigh.

      And oh man, oh man, Costa Rica with him was so glorious!

      Thanks so much for reading and commenting <3

      Delete
  4. Baaha! Just read your whole legacy.
    I love the gifs and the drawn faces you stick everywhere, so creative!

    Marla and Darla crack me up, are we getting a spare update? :3

    Also, Jason continues to astound me as a black man, with his ability to constantly be sun burned. REALISM EAXIS, CMON.

    Can't wait to see what the spawn look like grown up!

    Great job! Following for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (*Jonas, no biggie though!)

      Ahh, thanks so much for reading and commenting! I might might might do a quickie spare update now that you've mentioned it.

      :D

      Delete
  5. Haha I like how Ichelle with heatstroke means her entire scalp changes colour. She's pretty though; interesting-looking babies ahoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely has spectacular genes to donate, but sheesh louise Ichelle is goofy to play.

      I'm totally favouring how Ursula looks like a prettier version of the pig girl from Ratatouille. If only that stupid accidental blonde gene didn't materialize itself in Estrella! Sigh.

      Thanks for reading&commenting :)

      Delete
  6. Aww awesome update! You're right, Ichelle is gorgeous, I bet Ursula and Estrella grow up to be, too!

    Damn this chapter was full of LULz. I can't believe those heatstroken sims, and the incompetent cop!

    Look forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete