Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cheapo foreword of sorts!

Sheesh! The last time I updated any simming posts was what, two years ago?  The Lee Legacy was abandoned, sorry to say; it got way too messy for me.  Also, y’know, I was working towards my first collegiate degree.  I guess that factored in, too!  Sigh, do I miss Xavier though, and even Coward.  

I've started a new legacy, the Russo Legacy, back in December (2011) and will be posting that soon enough here.  Everybody seems to be starting new legacies all over the place! Maybe I can get a little bit of the following I had previously with the Lees?         

:3

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, am really glad you're back! The Lee Legacy is what got me into the Sims in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I totally was just browsing the Legacy Challenge community on LJ and saw your post. EEEK. I'm so glad to see you're back! I absolutely ADORED your Lee Legacy and your chapters had me cracking up at 2am.

    LOL no I'm not a creeper. o_o

    SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK ANYWAY. I can't wait to read about The Russo Legacy! :D

    ReplyDelete