Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Russo Legacy 1.1


Oh god please no stop no more of 
THE RUSSO LEGACY!
(1.1)
...
Right! So!

\(^▽^)/





Ariel:  “TAKE MY HAND IN MARRIAGE.”



Can you see how good you look in it, Ivy? It's so blindingly shiny!


And Ariel promptly almost dies of starvation in celebration!

“I NEED FOOD.”
What? How can you possibly still be hungry? Didn’t Ivy just make a whole platter of—



-____-‘
A whole platter of, what are those, tacos? Sandwiches? Why are you wasting all that food! That’s not even how you dispose of food properly, Ivy! Ivy! Stop! Your new bride is starving! Ivy!



You think you can just run around and do whatever you like because you’re pretty!?
Well, okay.


WEREN’T YOU JUST STARVING, ARIEL.



Uh oh! Well this nausea explains your lack of appetite.
Babies!!!




I WISH YOU CAME TO MY PLACE FOR DINNER, MARYLENA.
I WISH IT WAS ME HUGGING YOU, MARYLENA.
MARYLENA, I LOVE YOU.
MARYLENA.



Ariel:  “WE’RE HAVING A BABY.”
Excitement!!!


Ivy:  “Have you seen my wife!? WE’RE HAVING A BABY.”



OH OKAY I GUESS NOT ALL SIMS ARE CREATED EQUAL.
 WHATEVER, YOUR SHIRT IS VILE.


Pregnancy subdues Ariel.



There are a lot of reasons why I love this screenshot.



Ariel:  “BIRTH…THIS…BABY…!”

(But...why did your hair change?
 I guess this is a little late in the post to ask that, though, huh.)



Darla Russo!
With perplexingly blonde eyebrows, hm.



Why wait? I want more Russo babies!


It’s okay; Americanized pedobear will keep watch of our darling Darla.



How she got blonde hair, who knows—maybe the game registered Ariel’s silly coloured rainbow mop as blonde?  But how cute is she!



Except this is what she does all damn day. 



Ivy:  “Come on, man! I have a daughter at home! Buy this produce so I can afford to feed her!”



Ivy:  “Do you even know how expensive it is to have a baby these days? Can you even comprehend?”

Unfortunate Customer #94501986:  “I—what? A baby?”



Ivy:  “Yes, a baby! Don’t you want my baby to eat? What, because we’re a black family, you don’t think my baby deserves food? Or is it because she has two moms? Is that it? You want my baby to starve?”

Unfortunate Customer #94501986:  “What! No! Jeez, okay, okay, I’ll buy more icecream!”

Unbeknownst to all Unfortunate Customers, the Russo businesses are both 5+ stars.  They’re secretly filthy rich!  Snrk snrk snrk.



When she’s not burdening her customers with guilt, Ivy usually isn’t too far from Darla. 
She’ll purposely sit down to eat when Darla’s eating, too.



I cannot wait until you blossom, Darla Russo.



Always together!

_____

That was a nice note to end on, I think. 
Unlike the Lee legacy, I’m going to wait until the next heir/heiress is actually chosen to label the posts second generation, third generation, and so on.  Just so you know!

Commenting is open to everybody now, btw.






4 comments:

  1. THAT WAS FAST. :D

    Darla's hair might be from Ivy. She wouldn't be the only townie hitting the hair dye, either. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darla is adorable. Can't wait for more kids from Ivy and Ariel!!! I bet they'll be just as cute. And I love Ivy's selling technique. VERY nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Darla is a cutie! Ivy guilting the customers into shopping was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My God, they are do pushy in their shop. Very unfortunate customers indeed. Why do they keep coming back!? *lol*

    ReplyDelete